Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Street Dance

Since Leeds is organizing a Healthy Week campaign this week, I decided to take part in some of the course available. One of it was street dance... So Ken Wayne and I decided to just join this dance club for fun since it's only for a day.... So we paid our 1 pound and went for the class...

The lesson was held in the Dance Studio in the uni.. We reached there about 10 mins earlier.. We were looking for the studio as it was our first time there.. lol... Anyway, when we found the studio, we got a little shock coz it was all girls.... I tot we went to the wrong place.. So Ken Wayne went and ask one of the girls if that's the studio where the lesson will be held... SHe said yea and asked us to go in.. I was like.. Seriously.. We went in and after another 10 mins or so another guy came in.. Thank god.. I tot it's an all female lesson.. lol..

Well, the dance lesson was quite nice just that my body is too stiff to do most of the moves.. lol...and the instructor was really good.. I couldn't follow most of the moves that he taught.. lol.. Overall, it wasn't too bad..

Anyway, I'm kinda tired now.. Next up will be paintball this Saturday in Darlington.. woo hoo.. It's been a while.. will update next time.. till then.. cheers..

No comments: