Saturday, September 4, 2010

Another Sleepless Nite

Same thing has happened again and again.... when will i ever learn??? sigh...
been having some really bad nights for the past few weeks... ...
ahh.... what am i talking about here.... im just having some trouble sleeping and just wish to let it all out here in my forgotten blog.... and the irritation to my skin is just unbearable... why must this happen to me... i already had enough scars before this... why must this come out to me... been spending tonnes of money to try to find a cure.. nothing has worked,... it just keeps getting worse...is there any procedure where u cna just replace the entire skin on your body... pls let me know... this is a nuisance to me... the itch and the scars to my hands and legs.. the sight is unbearable... arghhh... been having some bad weeks lately..goodnight world...

No comments: