Sunday, September 16, 2007

In the Uk

Hey Guys and girls.. I've already reach UK safe and sound.. Sorry to disappoint those who wish i was detained by the imegresen.(u know who u are).. lol.. Anyway, the whole trip all i can say is, it is FUCKING TIRING.. Firstly, when i went to check-in my luggage, i was told tat my flight was delayed by 3 hours.. I was like WTF.. 3 hours!!! wat am i gonna do for 3 hours.. but then there was my friends and family who accompanied me for the whole 3 freaking hours.. Thanks mom,dad and my 2 bros.. Love you guys.. And also not to forget my friends QQ,Suet Mei and esp Peggie who drove all the way to send me off.. love u... then it was time to bid farewell.. I did a quick
farewell, gave my parents and Peggie a hug and i went in.. too afraid tat i might shed some tears.. lol.. so i went in.. sat on the plane.. the plane is not very comfortable.. the legging space is so small. pity me who had to endure tat thing for 13 hours.. not only tat, i dun have a personal tv and the only tv provided is a tiny one in front.. sien.. but the food wasnt tat bad.. after that when we reached Amsterdam we received another bad news... the flight is delayed again for another few hours.. OMG.. but luckily we got complimetary 10 euros to spend in any restaurant of our choice.. We went to this sandwich island.. ordered a sandwich(of coz rite), a soup and guess wat, a cup of Heineken.. lol.. and the total is 10 euros. the beer is 3.30 euros.. lol.. after that we walked around the airport.. Amsterdam Schipol airport is fucking huge... It was so tiring.. walked the whole time with my laptop and handcarry.. after that we got into a smaller plane to get to Leeds Bradford airport.. After about an hour in the plane, we reached the airport.. then about 30 mins drive, we reached our hostels.. wat a relieve.. then we started shopping for our neccesities.. cooked spaghetti... some photos for ur enjoyment.. lol...


me and QQ


me and suet mei



Peggie and i



The lecturers and students..


my family


The girls and i


QQ.. wat r u trying to do?


why so shy??


the bond


my housemates.


me...


food..


the tiny tv


3 bored souls in Amsterdam airport


refuelling beer?


MOO!!!!


seriously???


some ppl just wont listen..


the brass man in Amsterdam airport


posing with mr brass..


my ride to the UK


the van ride to Leeds,,

That;s it for now.. will update more soon.. tired coz i actually cooked today.. curry chicken.. lol..

No comments: