Wednesday, September 12, 2007

One more day..

Hmm... Will be goin off to the UK tomoro at 11 pm.. Just finished packing.. I din know I have so many things that I wanted to bring over.. My parents was helping me out to sort out everything.. lol.. feeling very excited as well as sad since it will be my first time leaving home for such a long period of time and the place is so far away from home.. Anyway, just a little update on what I;ve been doin for the past 2 days.. Met up with Julia and Joanne for dinner on Monday.. Then went yum cha with Wei Jen,Kwok Tien and gang.. Yesterday, went out with Peggie for lunch.. That girl ar.. never ever give her the menu for she will just point out a dish from every page.. After that went to laundry for some drinks..
Anyway, to all my frens.. take care and all the best.. And feel free to drop by to this site.. lol.. see ya.. will miss u guys and girls...

No comments: