Friday, October 19, 2007

Updates....

It's been a week i think since i last updated this blog.. lol.. sorry guys was busy with my projects as well as traveling to places and also settling all my fees...man the bank here is really slow.. i only gotten all my debit cards and pin numbers all this week and i applied for it like almost 3 weeks ago.. each time they will say there's the current postal strike or they will say tat this is for security purpose.. man.. it's horrible..
went to Liverpool last Friday to celebrate my aunt's birthday.. dun really know how old is she but then she invited me over for the dinner.. lol.. stayed there for 2 nights.. that place was quite nice.. my cousin sis was my tour guide.. bringing me around the city centre as well as bringing me for some games with some of Malaysian students studying in the University of Liverpool. We played Ultimate Frisbee which was quite a fun game.. tiring as well and for the first time i sweat tat much after almost 4 weeks in UK... oh and i also went to this spanish restaurant that serve tapas and paella.. delicious.. tapas is like small dishes of food something similiar to chinese dim sum... lol... overall the stay over in Liverpool was quite fun.. manage to meet up with my cousins whom i have not seen for a very long time... lol.. couldn't provide much pictures of Liverpool as i din really have the time to take pictures.. will take some when i go there again(hopefully).. lol..
And lastly, i got a new phone yesterday.. hohoho.. was damn happy with it..i took a 12 month contract and the phone i took was sony ericsson p1i.. its a PDA phone.. nice phone with all the cool functions.. lol.. still trying to get a hang of it though.. one thing about this phone which i love the most is the Wi-fi function..it has a 3.2 MP camera, music player and etc.. lol.. i can get connected to the net in class.. lol.. dun worry dad, i will concentrate in class.. lol... well, here's some pics of my previous trip to Manchester as well as some of my phone which i got it from the website.. to lazy to take the pics of the phone on my own.. lol.. till then, enjoy the pics and take care everyone... gonna learn with the functions of the phone.. lol..

My Phone.

my new baby..lol..


sony p1i


the desk stand.. sorry forgotten to rotate the pic.. lol..

Trip to Liverpool

the fireplace in aunt's house..


my room for 2 nights...


LA TASCA spanish restaurant


the interior.


again the interior..


my aunt...



Trip to Manchester

some statue in Manchester..


the arc in china town..


3 8 bar??


outside the famous Old trafford with statue of sir Matt Busby


me in the trophy room..


me and peter schimicheal.. dun really know how to spell his name..


some jerseys..


the prestigios barclays premiership trophy


poser..


in the dressing room where the famous flying boots incident happened


the tunnel


the dugout


the field


the stadium tour guide


and finally a tired me...lol...

No comments: