Monday, September 1, 2008

Goodbye Leeds..

in exactly 7 hours, i will be on the bus (hopefully the bus driver will be kind enuf to allow me to enter due my massive luggage and all the bags of stuff) down to london to my new home.... cant wait to enter london... hoping that i would have better luck in securing myself a job there since that's the capital, there should be more job opportunities than here in leeds....

anyway, i will be back in leeds in another 2 weeks maybe cause i need to settle the deposits, the council tax form, show them the gas and electric bills... there's so many procedures just to get my deposit back.. stupid agency.. to those of u coming over to study, dun ever register with PRIME properties when u are going for a rent contract.. that dude is so unorganized and useless.... and also my dear friend, Miss Peggie is coming over for her final year.. haha... cant wait for my gifts from malaysia, rite miss chang... lol...

anyway, gonna head ot bed now.. gonna get some rest as i need to wake up damn freaking early in the mornign to catch the bus.. ciaozzz...

No comments: