Friday, November 16, 2007

Home...

I miss HOME!!!!! man.. I've been in the UK for more than a month but I'm missing home rite now.. Uni life here is so damn different compared to Malaysia..it's so stressful.. i know it's UK.. but still.. sigh..back home i can just relax even though it's like a month b4 the exams.. i can study like a week b4 or something.. cant do tat here..
I miss my family.. my dad, my mom and my 2 bros... sigh.. and the internet connection here is so lousy.. i cant even talk much to my parents on skype.. haih.. and i tot the connection here is better than the one back home.. sigh.. It's been a very busy and stressful week.. so much of reading and so much of research to do.... the only time i get to relax myself was last Saturday when my frens from Bradford came over.. went out to town with them and bought myself some stuff from Top shop...lol.. after that, my life revolves around classes and books and sometimes some games..lol... i miss home cooked food and soup..
Anyway, just a little update on my life here.. Haven't been doing much lately other than spending my time in the library doing some research for my project as well as downloading movies.. yeah i can download movies in the library.. the connection there is much better than my hall of residence.. lol.. gonna have a test next week.. have to start studying for it.. well, there's just nothing special happen for the whole week other than the weather.. It's getting freaking cold.. Can't bear to walk out at nite to get myself some supper.. lol.. anyway, it's late here.. will update soon.. take care everyone back home...

No comments: