Thursday, November 29, 2007

Reports attack...

Have not been having much sleep lately due to the number of major reports which I have to hand up next Friday.. sigh.. one of it is 40% of my module marks and the other one is 20% of my module marks. sigh... and there's so many softwares to learn.. and i'm totally hopeless with computers..lol..and there's so many journals to read...i hate reading themm cant understand shits out of them.. sigh.. at the rate i'm going now with my un-cooperative supervisor, i think i won't be able to have a good nite sleep till next week after the date of submission.. sigh.. there will also be a test next week which will definitely kill me for this 2 weeks... that will be my final class test for the sem..

but on the bright side.. cant wait till this sem ends, will be going to London and Germany during the holidays.. woo hoo.. cant wait cant wait.. lol.. after days of waiting for confirmation for booking the air tickets as well as the bus tickets finally everything is settled... lol.. anyway, back to my reports.. till then.. take care..

No comments: