Monday, November 26, 2007

Lecture's Postponed..wtf..

Today seriously wtf la.. I woke up so damn early today.. went for class, sat there for 10 mins waiting for my lecturer like an idiot.. and someone came in and said," Class is postponed for today due to staff illness." and when i got back and check my mail, there is a mail stating that lecture's today is cancelled.. and when i looked at the time of when the email was sent, it was at bloody 8am.. who will go check their emails at 8am.. damn dulan..
Since i'm already awake, i might as well just update my blog a little.. Well, we had steamboat on saturday nite.. we bought this super spicy soup paste in the chinese mart... we bought some squid and some prawns.. it's been a while since i last ate those stuff.. but one thing i must say, the prawns here sucks.. i bought this packet from Morrison's and when i ate it, it taste like crap and have to chew damn long before i can actually swallow it.. sigh.. oh.. we also had beers to go with it.. lol.. it was wonderful to have steamboat in such a cold weather.. the min temp. that day was -2 degrees.. god.. so freaking cold..
Haven't been sleeping much lately, have been spending my time in the kitchen to do my so called "studying" there while we were busy searching for videos from youtube... lol..And i managed to find a suitable time to talk to my family back home.. now that i can save up on idd cards since the internet here have improved slightly and i managed to talk to my parents without much disruptions... lol..

Anyway, to those who read my blog, I would like your views about this guy.. My neighbour, Mr. Tan Ken Wayne, said that if u look at it at this angle, he said that they look alike.. Therefore, i would like to ask for opinion from u guys.. lol.. till then.. take care guys..
just tell me what u think on my chatbox to those who are reading this..

No comments: