Monday, June 16, 2008

BOREDZZ!!!!!!

it's been weeks now since my exams was over and I'm still jobless and lifeless... sigh.. been doing nothing other than sleep, eat, shit, walk around aimlessly and filling up pages long of job application forms and also waiting anxiously for my results which will be out this THURSDAY... omg.. worried like fuck only... this sucks to the max...

Anyway, i've found myself a new home in BURLEY which is about half an hour away from the place i'm living currently.. paid up my deposit last week and there goes another hole in wallet... sigh...

this is a meaningless post... im just too fucking bored and i just feel like scribbling something.. lol...and oh.. i know this is old news but the petrol prices in malaysia has increased to RM2.70/ltr... wtf.. y la so much... how to drive car back home.. have to walk meh.. the freaking weather will kill me in no time if i were to start walking adn the public transport is totally hopeless... no system at all one... aih.. mana boleh..

dunno wat to write dy la.. till the next time.. i shall just go rot under my duvet till my results are out.. cheerss guys... wish me luck..

No comments: