Friday, June 20, 2008

Graduated....

I'm finally a GRADUATE Engineer... but sadly, the results i obtained is not what i expect it to be.. wonder with that kind of results i could get any job offers especially in the UK since i will be staying here for some time.. well, just hope for the best...

on the happier side.. yea, i've graduated and i can start looking for a job and earn my own money... get a decent job to support my expenses, send some money home as well as my travelling expenses... i'm not done with europe yet.. havent been to most of the countries in europe...

and also, i will finally be able to see my parents in july.. woo hoo.. cant wait.. miss them so much... and for my little bro.. it will be his first time on a plane.. lol...
cant wait.. for now i shall work my ass off for my part time.. earn some money to pay off the house rent, ever increasing phone bills and hopefully some for my euro trip.. lol...
neway, got to cook now.. cheers..

No comments: