Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane..

Firstly, I would like to wish my brother who is currently studying in Aussie a very Happy 21st Birthday.. hope u had a blast... all the best with your studies and take care..


I dun have a current pic of u.. So i just borrowed one from your facebook.. dun mind rite.. lol...

anyway, in less than 24 hours, I will be on the plane flyin back to malaysia... wanted to stayed longer here in the UK but then with the visa getting denied, i have to shorten my stay here... i just hope i get a job fast when im back... it's really hard to get a job here in the UK especially with the many rounds of interviews u need to attend before u are actually hired.. and the rejection letters i got over here, countless... but nonetheless, i am gonna miss this place so much... I have had some of the best moments of my life here in the UK.. the study life, the drinking sessions, euro trips and knowing a whole bunch of wonderful people..

none of this are possible without the support of my parents.. i would really like to thank them for giving me the opportunity to study abroad and all these wonderful experiences... they have given me all the support i need, financially and also mentally... thank you so much...


the best parents one could ever get...

now here's a picture summary of my life here in the UK.. enjoy.. there's too much to upload will just upload a few of it..

The Friends
these ppl are really fun to hang out with.. they study hard and they party even harder.. lol..






lol..


the crazy housemates..


the anime guy.. lol...



The Trips
been to a few countries during my one year stay here.. some with housemates and some with the new people I met.. well, to be exact.. they are mostly girls.. lol.. dun be jealous now ppl.. lol...

first up.. mercedes benz museum in Stuttgart, germany..

isn't this building amazing.. to those of you who plans to travel to germany, make sure u make a stop here.. it's awesome... u can spend the whole day in there for just 3 euros...




Pork Knuckle... Yum Yumm....

visit to manchester, liverpool and arsenal stadium...


manchester united...


outside liverpool stadium with the bill shankly statue...


outside emirates stadium.. wooo hooo... it was awesome...


i skipped class just to play with the snow... taken in Hyde Park, Leeds

Blackpool and Lake district trip.. had an awesome roller coaster ride and a nice drive up the steepest slope in the whole of UK.... just perfect...


the roller coaster ride...much better than the bloody cock screw in genting highlands..




the car that helped me got through the slope in lake district, vauxhall astra... quite a nice car to drive... policeman here uses this car... lol...

eastern europe trip.. 3 countries.. slovakia, bratislava and budapest.. all thanks to the girls from notts.. and thank you ying yi for inviting me to join u on the trip... no regrets joining even though i was the only guy there.. lol...
u girls were fantastic.. hope i will have the chance to travel with u people again in the future...


Vienna


budapest...


the girls...

And countless trips to London..


London eye...


Tower Bridge...

Hooters Experience
went to hooters in nottingham last saturday.. heard that it was the only branch in the whole of UK... so decided to check it out... well true to it's name.. the waitresses have got really huge HOOTERS.. though some had a belly to go with it.. lol...managed to take some pics with 2 of the hottest waitress around.. thanks to ying yi and yi yun for bringing me there... lol...


hooters menu.. well, other than the girls... their chicken wings taste good as well..




hottie number 1


hottie number 2


and the 2 hotties i went with.. lol...

Drinking session
i think durin my stay here.. i drank more alcohol than water... lol.. its amazing that i din manage to get the beer belly like those brits here.. lol.... and also not to mention getting wasted a couple of times.. lol..




absinth..


the colorful shots..






Sigh sigh.. Wonder how’s my life gonna be once I’m back home after getting so much used to the lifestyle here.. I know it has only been a year, but then I kinda like my lifestyle here.. So carefree with not much worries… lol.. Anyway, I hope I can get myself a job soon so that I wouldn’t be bumming around at home for so long.. It’s really boring staying home doing nothing and also without income.. Can’t really spend much.. lol…

and its freaking snowing now.. makes me miss this place even more.. i dun feel like going home dy.. lol.. winter came early... Anyway, got to go do more packing now.. will be a long day tomoro.. have to wake up freaking early to catch my flight… till then.. … hopefully I would have saved enuf money for Italy trip next summer… byebye UK… cheers..

No comments: