Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sleeping Disorder???

I've been wondering for days if I'm having sleeping disorder.... been sleeping very late at night and waking up earlier than usual in the morning... i slept for like 5hours everyday?... sigh... been constantly worrying bout my VISA.... the first thing I would do every morning is to wait at the door at 10am sharp for the postman to arrive with hopes of receiving my visa...all important documents there ok.. but everyday, all I got was disappointment...sad..

those bloody home office.. when they wanna take money from you, they do it so fast... today u send in your application, the next day they deduct the money from your account dy... wtf... but then they process your visa slower than a tortoise... not having my visa makes my life so unproductive and lifeless... i just wished the visa would arrive anytime within this week... it's been more than 4 weeks dy..

anyway, going to have a hair cut tomorrow.. couldn't stand it any longer, it's too bloody long... and i need to start working out.. been piling on the fats recently due to excessive junk food eating sessions... sigh.. anyway guys...dun really know wat else to write, nothing much going in my life right now.. till then.. cheers...

2 comments:

the floating one said...

haha take pils la. standard advice fr a future pharmacist. chill and hope for d best la

yiyun

kelvin said...

yes yes.. miss pharmacist...lol..do u have any pills for me??