Saturday, March 15, 2008

Easter Break!!!

Finally, after weeks of spending my time in classes and labs, it's time for me to have a good rest again... 1 whole month.. muahahhaa... well, this break is supposed to be for me to be studying since my finals is just around the corner.. But then, the temptations of EUROPE is just too hard to resist... Hungary, SLovakia and Austria... here I COME!!!!! muhahaha... gonna be there for a week during the first week of April with Ying Yi and her friends from Nottingham...

will be going to Blackpool tomoro for the theme park and the beach.. the rides in the theme park looks pretty cool and exciting.. gonna be driving there.. it's like a class trip as there are more than 30 person who will be going.. will be going in 6 cars.. convoy.. hahha...

anyway, got to go now.. just feel like writing something in my blog.. ciaoz..

No comments: