Monday, March 10, 2008

hopeless internet,....

Sigh.. internet here is just hopeless... can't even send an email to my project supervisor coz it takes ages to upload the datas.. sigh....
anyway, have a look at my work station where I've been spending hours there to complete experiments for my final year project... one experiment takes 4 hours... 4 HOURS!!! but luckily i can access youtube and crunchyroll in the lab to cure me of my boredom and the best thing is that they even provide the speakers.. lol...
due to the lousy internet connection.. i shall upload the pictures at my next update..

I feel like getting tattoo... should i??? the tattoos look so good.. but then its too exp to get it in UK... i asked some brits here and they told me, they charge like 60 pounds an hour over here just for a tattoo... sigh.. way out of my budget man...
anyway, till the next time..cheers...

No comments: