Sunday, March 2, 2008

Snow...

As the title shows, it was snowing here last week for one full day... rarely get that here.. so me and my friends sneaked out of class for 15 mins just to take some pictures in Hyde Park... Hyde park was so nice with all the snow covering it..it was white all over and there is a lady who brought out her wine and just sat there enjoying the scenery even though it's freezing out there... lol... the snow was quite thick but unfortunately we din manage to build a snow man due to the time and also we did not wear any gloves... It was very painful to just hold the snow for that long coz its too freaking cold... lol... Anyway, managed to take some pics on my cam and the rest are still in my friend's camera..




wilson and ken wayne outside our flats




look at the amount of snow i got in my hand... woo hoo...




Zhen Hwee...



Basically, those are some of the few pictures i took the other day..

I would also like to wish Happy Birthday to few people who celebrates their birthday on the 2nd of March....

JOANNE KONG...


Happy 21st Birthday... HOpe u had a good one over in Aussie... lol...

KENNETH PANG

The top student in the classs.. excel in studies as well as sports.. lol... Happy Birthday dude..

Dr. Koh Yit Yan

He's the one in the middle... one of the best lecturer in Inti who also graduated from the University of Leeds... Friendly guy and also can be Quite sarcastic at times.. lol...

ANd also Jacklyn../ I Dun have your picture for me to post it up here.. but anyway, Happy 21st Birthday..

I din know I knew so many ppl who had the same birthday... lol... Anyway, cheers guys..

No comments: