Monday, March 31, 2008

Phew!!!!

Finally I'm done packing for my trip tomoro... it's hard to pack so many things into one small bag and have to be less than 10kg.. sigh... i'm definitely not a light traveller... and all the last minute items my frens asked me to bring along such as my formal wear.. wanted to watch a concert it seems... sigh... liquids itself has already exceeded the 1000l limit.. thank god that the organizer have one luggage to be checked in.. lol..

will be off to nottingham in another 4 hours time for my flight to Slovakia.. so excited.. cant even sleep properly now.. so i resorted to writing something on my blog.. will be away for 9 days to Austria,Slovakia and Hungary.. heard that Budapest, the main city in Hungary is quite nice..

anyway, dont think i will be sleeping much now.. gonna go watch a movie to kill the remanining time...see u guys in 9 days time.. ciaozzz...

No comments: